Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Weekly Walk With Me

It's the little things that keep me going.  For better or worse, the highlights of my week...

Seven Things


7. Discovering my strawberry breakfast bars bought in the NATURAL FOODS section do not in fact contain strawberries.  They do contain strawberry flavored cranberries and strawberry laced apple puree.  Well played, science.

6. Monica Lewinsky's comeback.

5. This diversity fail I came across while old lady antiquing.











4. "It's like the Warhol Factory, but with my dick"-Brent Ray Fraser

NSFW:  http://www.vice.com
I'm not really sure how male UTIs work, but I don't want any of my boyfriends to try this at home. Ok, maybe a couple.

3. An update on a classic for under $80.00.  STOLE THEM.



















2. This perfect White Girl Walkin gift.



















1. This.

I covered Creed "What If" yesterday and made it sound like a sad bluegrass ballad. I don't care

No comments :

Post a Comment