Tuesday, March 10, 2015

All the Little Birdies on Jaybird Street...

True story, I attempted to quit Facebook in 2015.  It doesn't really do it for me anymore-like that old lover whose stories you just loved until they began to ramble on and on, and started believing fake news, and suddenly became a talentless food stylist.  But then some friends eloped on New Year's Day and a guy died. If it weren't for Facebook I would be the asshole who didn't acknowledge these life events. Because I'd have no idea. Because assholes can't call or write-they Facebook. So it stays, for now, to be checked every other day or so like email, or chin hair.
But good news, now you can follow me on Twitter until I'm ready to break up with you, too!  I tried Twitter a while back, but I made the mistake of following CNN (holy notifications!) then Justin Timberlake didn't follow me back and I was devastated. So let's try this again now that I have something to say.
I'm talking to you, Mr. Timberlake.




No comments :

Post a Comment