Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I'm a Lincoln monologue...

So
mutha
fuckin
uninspired.
I don't even have the words for dumb blondes in ill-fitting denim jumpsuits.
the pillow too cool to want out of bed-
my body too heavy-
the ground too wet.
And you
too phone addicted for conversation.
And me
all décolletage,
and blunt bangs before botox.


unfinished books
unread mail
unfiltered cigarettes


pressure points
pressure gauges
pressure cookers


I have no insults for your inadvertent normcore,
no patience for your incoherent intonation.


fabric walls
Velcro
ergonomics


flu shots and pot lucks


I can't even muster up a hard on for my side piece.
I can't even bring myself to judge.
I.
can't.
even.
bored by my own stories
bored by my own songs
bored by my own breath
so




mutha




fuckin...



No comments :

Post a Comment