Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Weekly Walk With Me

Love it or hate it, mainstream radio is like a certain comfort food.  Just like Memaw's daytime stories, you can turn it off for five years, come back, and still recognize the main characters.  It doesn't even have to be throwback Thursday.  Which always makes me wonder what will happen to golden oldies one day, and on what sort of format will the eighties be played?  Until then...

10 (and then some) Radio Songs That Make Me Lose My Shit In The Car





Anything by Kanye. With the exception of Love Lockdown. That one's not really a rager. And I always find myself rapping the vulgarities over the radio edits. Yep-I just said "rapping".

Anything by Erasure. Anything.


All those Jay Z singles from that old Vol. 2 record. Just because it's fun to still hear them on white radio.


No comments :

Post a Comment