Thursday, March 31, 2016

#TBT

Today is Transgender Day of Visibility (or something?).  And I've seen it all.  Here's a throwback to prove it. It's not PC, but real deal life rarely is...

I took a day trip to visit my favorite tranny prostitute. When I got to her place about noon, she was banging out a trick in the front window of her library. Some neighbors had gathered across the street to listen to her talk shit and watch the scene. I thought about setting up camp with them, but all her material is old to me so I let myself in and helped myself to her medicine cabinet. When her work was done we had a margarita lunch and headed down to the beach to make people uncomfortable. We offered a number of men the opportunity to show some penis, cat called all the daddies, and made sure to praise the girls that were givin' fish. A few ladies suspiciously eyed my bathing suit no doubt wondering if everything they saw was God given. My friend discovered a man in a wet suit with push for days and left me to my own devices while I gave eyeballs to a dyke standing outside a cheap novelty store.
I'm glad my nasty fish cut it short to attend her evening church services and get to choir practice--all in all it was a relaxing day, nothing too eventful, and it went on just long enough to remain enjoyable.
I hope you're givin' it to that congregation tonight in that YSL dress, bitch...

No comments :

Post a Comment