Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Weekly Walk With Me

The 5 best things from this Holy week.


5. Meeting April, who drank draft beer from a straw, twerked like a woman who is about to turn 50, and wore a sequined DIVA baseball cap over a head full of new hair growth.  April is beating cancer. But better than that she shared the secret to her soul food mac and cheese with me.

4. Ben & Jerry's Charoset Ice Cream is a thing!  But only in Israel. Looks like I'll be pulling a Victor/Victoria for a trip to the Wailing Wall.


3. Jelly Bellies.  All of them.

2. Becoming Wonder Woman.

1. The premiere of Mad Men's final episodes. I love, love, love this show! I wish I worked in a time when I could drink and smoke in the office and men called me 'sweetie'. Then I wouldn't have to be responsible for anything but my boobs, and I wouldn't even have to open my own door. My prediction: Don offs himself!  And there's this:
Pretty much exactly what I'll look like Monday morning.

No comments :

Post a Comment